Michael Buble Crazy Love (2009)




Michael Buble Crazy Love (2009)
The album was recorded over a period of six months in Los Angeles, New York, and Vancouver (his hometown). Produced by David Foster, Bob Rock and Humberto Gatica, Michael Bublé describes Crazy Love as the "ultimate record about the inevitable roller coaster ride of relationships."
The first single, "
Haven't Met You Yet," written by Bublé, Alan Chang and Amy Foster (former collaborators), was released on August 31st, 2009. Weeks prior to this single, Bublé offered his audience an early glimpse at Crazy Love with a "playful" remix of "Baby (You Got What It Takes)".
The album was named for
Northern Irish musician Van Morrison's 1970 song, "Crazy Love", with a cover version included.
Bublé commented on the recording process for the album: "I started this record knowing I was going to record it differently than my previous ones. I dug way deeper and was more introspective on this one. Basically, I sang the truth - made each song autobiographical - and you can definitely hear the difference. I went back to the way my idols made their records. I wanted an organic feel - so people could feel like they were in the studio with me. The musicians and I all sat in the room, recorded it right from the floor and we let the sounds all come together and bleed into one another. It's not contrived. Not too perfect. It just feels really good.
to downloaded now\
hot file
are in rapid
to torrent
goooooooooooooooood luck


0 comments:

Post a Comment